- MJ is back in red (love that, for the record) ! Why did she go to blonde hair in Spidey 2?
- Peter Parker is a nerd. Making him wear kajal, doing up his hair Goth-style, dressing him in black and making him jive doesn't make him any less nerdy. Maybe Tobey Maguire's the problem. Cheesiness abounds as baaaad man Parker is more laughable than cool.
- Stan Lee makes a cameo in the film.
- I noticed that Peter Parker's landlord's name is Mr. Ditkovitch. Was that a tribute to Steve Ditko? hmm...
- The amnesiac Harry Osborn is a much more likeable character than a dopey Peter Parker. But then, the Goblin's snarling kills any sympathy you ever had for him.
- Did Sam Raimi just get a DVD set of '70s Amitabh blockbusters over Christmas that he decided to rehash? How bad can the ending get?
If this is what happens to good comic book franchises even with directors unchanged, I hate to think of what the future holds.
The Dark Knight? (It's Christopher Nolan, so maybe there's hope...)
More Superman badness. (Superman Returns was Bryan Singer. Go figure.)
*shudder* more Fantastic Four?