Saturday, October 08, 2005

What, only 55?

The best tag I've seen going through the blog-world. No one's tagged me, but I'm reading a lot of tagged people. A challenge, it is. hmm...


Here goes nothing:

Springfield Blues

Was he a loser? He had a job, a great wife, and three kids. A house in middle-class America.

He wasn't so sure. He seemed to be lazy and not really rising at his job. His daughter made him feel dumb. His son was a brat. Yikes.

"Homer, the game's on TV".

"D'oh. I forgot."

Master Chief

He was in trouble. He was out of ammo.

He ran helter-skelter, avoiding open spaces. They'd be on to him - vultures, preying on his weakness. He was never the soldier, preferring the company of his books and music.

Bang! It was over.

He put his controller away. "Damn, you are good with that shotgun".

Embrace Her

The reports were here.

He wasn't giving up. Money was no object. He was a fighter, and fighter hamesha jeet ta hai. On the way back from the doctor, he stopped at the pharmacy. He saw her then. Black hair, sparkling lined eyes, the ankh. The ankh. He sagged. "It's time, isn't it?" She nodded.


Some extremely good ones:

Ramanand

Dushyant

Sumeet


* The last one's my favorite, but a bit obscure...this link may help.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for linking me!
your last one was cool...and also like the new layout...it's a good thing i came here to comment, i wouldn't have known about the layout from the feed!

Ajay said...

Thanks, I liked my last one as well :-). A couple of yours were awesome.

Yes, the sangh-family theme was getting to me. This one's nice and clean. A bit bland, maybe. Am planning to fix with that - dunno when.

Anonymous said...

The second one seems to be you ;) Exactly the words you utter :)

Ajay said...

Yeah. I knew you'd get that :-)

CAR said...

Ajay, Thank you for linking me! Had I known that you were looking for a tag, I would have in a flash!

Ajay said...

No problem...I picked one of the 'broadcast' tags - those who tagged everyone reading them :-)